Saturday, March 27, 2010

I’m NOT Going To Do It Any More!


I’ve been trading Stocks, Futures & Forex for over 15 years! Fibonacci Projections and Retracements, Elliott Wave and Dow Theory, MACD, Stochastics, Trend Lines, and Moving Averages; I’m just plain sick and tired of doing it!But Now, I Don’t Have To!I Discovered The Wheel of Fortune! Gecko Software just recently released their new (Set It & Forget It!) Autopilot Plug-in to Track ‘n Trade LIVE, Futures & Forex.I popped open my new software package, installed the CD, and in less than three weeks made almost $12,000.00 on “AUTOPILOT!” (See my actual statement below!) At that point, I asked myself, “Why in the hell am I sitting at my PC trying to trade Fibonacci and Elliott Wave, when Track ‘n Trade will make the trades for me, while I’m sleeping, or at the movies?”

No comments:

Post a Comment